Hypocillin is applied to the affected area directly from the spray. It’s good practice to clear the nozzle with a couple of pumps first. Apply liberally, use a wipe, cotton wool or tissue to clean away mucus or debris. Because Hypocillin is neutral it will not sting. Hypocillin does not need to be wiped off or rinsed. It is safe for you pet to lick at any area that has been treated.
Usually its best to apply Hypocillin 2 or more times daily, well spaced out. Use your common sense to judge this, serious injuries may justify more frequent use
No. Hypochlorous acid is found naturally in the body, and it is harmless to skin and other tissues.It can be applied to open cuts, abrasions and wounds
Hypocillin is many times as effective as other topical antiseptics such as bleaches and iodine solutions. It kills all known germs. It has a contact kill rate of 99.9999% within 15 seconds and 99.99999% within 60 seconds. This speed of kill is important because germs reproduce at such a fast rate that the tradional "99.99%" often quoted is in fact ineffective. The free chlorine content,a measurement of its strength is 600ppm
Hypocillin will not harm skin, will not cause inflammation and will not dry out or crack skin.
Hypocillin contains hypochlorous acid at very low levels and a buffer (citric acid)