Got a question?
Need Help? Call 0118 9842871 9am-
ace canine healthcare
Premium Green Lipped Mussel
MOBILITY & DISCOMFORT
EYES EARS TEETH
Also Green Lipped Mussel
NAC drops for for Cataracts, Dry Eye and other eye conditions needing support
Eye and Ear wash -
Oral hygiene tartar & bad breath
The best Omega 3 from salmon
BEHAVIOUR & WOUNDCARE
Taurine & L-
Highest strength Omega 3 for hearts
itching, irritations & hot spots
Calmer for Loud Noises & Stress
The most effective and safest antiseptic and anti fungal on the market
Urinary tract health
All of our customers are asked to review their shopping experience with us through the independent trustpilot review scheme.
Trustpilot is Europe’s largest online shopping review body, and their guidelines and safeguards ensure that only genuine customers can give review comments.
YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ……………
Eyes Ears Teeth Coat
Jointcare & Mobility
Behaviour & Performance
PRODUCTS REVIEWS QUICK SHOP BLOG/ARTICLES MORE….
All you need to do is think of a funny and original caption for the photo above
To enter visit us on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-
Write your caption as a comment under the photo on the Competition post and encourage your family and friends to like your caption
The caption with the most likes will win a 250gm pot of Flex Sprinkle.
We will be selecting the lucky winner on Thursday 18th September 2014 at 1700
For full terms and conditions please refer to the following information:
1) The promoter of the prize draw is Ace Canine, March Laboratories Ltd, Oakwood Site, Crays Pond, Reading , RG8 7SD. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering the prize draw you agree to hold Ace Canine and Facebook harmless against any and all claims, liability, injuries, losses, damages or expenses of any kind arising from your participation in the prize draw or acceptance of a prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2) The prize draw opens at 1800 on 11 September 2014 and closes at 1700 on the 18th September 2014. Entries received after this date will not be considered. Invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
3) To enter to prize draw, participants must leave a comment in the form of a caption on the relevant prize draw Facebook post.
4) The prize for the winner will be a 250gm pot of Flexi Sprinkle. UK delivery (including Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland) is included.
5) The winner will be chosen by Ace Canine based on the number of likes the caption receives by the closing time and date. In the event of a tie Ace Canine will select the winner at random. Ace Canine’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
6) The winner will be announced and notified via Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. The winner must acknowledge the win and claim the prize by 10th October 2014. (Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s system we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant)
7) The winner will be required to supply their contact and address details for prize fulfilment purposes only.
8) If the winner does not claim the prize by the 10th October, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant or to re-
9) Prize is non-
10) Open to residents in the UK, Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland, except employees of Ace Canine, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
11) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
12) Ace Canine may use entrants details to advice of products and services.
13) Allow 8-
14) Reproduction of this prize draw, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Ace Canine reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.
15) We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstance that arises beyond our control.
16) The prize draw is subject to the laws of England Wales and Ireland